The USC Spine Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Spoonamore generally conducts clinic office hours and offer appointments for patient consultations on the following days:
|8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m
Occasionally office hours and patient appointments are offered on Wednesday mornings and/or Friday mornings, but this is variable and dependent on physician schedule.
The USC Spine Center is located at:
1450 San Pablo Street, Suite 5400
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 442-5300 Telephone
(323) 442-5301 Fax
The USC Spine Center is located on the 2nd Floor of the Healthcare Consultation Center II (HCCII), adjacent to the Keck USC Hospital at the USC Health Sciences Campus. This area is approximately 2 miles Northeast of downtown Los Angeles, near the intersection of I-5 and I-10 freeways.
Parking is conveniently located under the building, and the entrance is on Eastlake Avenue.
General Driving Directions
- 5 Southbound – Exit Mission Road and turn left, make a right turn on Zonal Avenue, and then turn left onto San Pablo Street
- 5 Northbound – Merge with the 10 East freeway, stay in the right lanes and take the 10 East Freeway ramp, take the next exit Soto Street, turn left at the stoplight onto Soto Street, take a left on Alcazar Street, then turn left onto San Pablo Street. NOTE: There are two Soto Street exits near downtown on the 5 North – Do not take the 1st Soto Street exit, take the 2nd Soto Street exit you encounter (after you have merged onto the 10 East).
- 10 Eastbound – Exit Soto Street and turn left at the stoplight onto Soto Street, take a left on Alcazar Street, then turn left onto San Pablo Street.
- 10 Westbound – Exit Soto Street and turn right at the stoplight onto Soto Street, take a left on Alcazar Street, then turn left onto San Pablo Street.
- 101 Southbound – Merge onto the 10 East, exit Soto/State Street, continue through the 1st stoplight until you reach Soto Street (2nd Stoplight), turn left onto Soto Street, take a left on Alcazar Street, then turn left onto San Pablo Street.
Freeway map – click for full sized map
USC Health Sciences Campus map – click for full sized map